This site does not store any files on its server. We only index and link to content provided by other sites. If you have any doubts about legality of content or you have another suspicions, feel free to contact us(JAVFORME@GMAIL.COM).
If you believe that your copywriten work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide javforme’s copyright agent the following information:
1. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
2. Identification of the copyright work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at the Website;
3. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit javforme to locate the material;
4. Information reasonably sufficient to permit javforme to contact the complaining party, including a name, address, telephone number and, if available, an email address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
5. A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law; and
6. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
All claims of copyright infringement on or regarding this Website should be delivered to javforme’s designated copyright agent at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please allow up to a week for an email response. Thank you for your co-operation.